Vinyl siding is normally low-maintenance & durable. Vinyl siding comes in many different shapes and colors. It is one of the most popular siding choices especially with the amount of colors available. We offer many different types of siding options ranging from Vinyl to Aluminum siding. Our extensive knowledge of siding means you will always have the best service around.
MR ADVOCATE Siding Options:
Other types of siding:
- Thatch siding: An ancient and very widespread building material made with dry vegetation.
- Wood siding: Versatile in style and can be used on a wide variety of building structures.Can be painted or stained in any color.
- Stone siding: Many buildings with slate siding are highly decorative
- Plastic siding: Usually produced in units twice as high as clapboard
- Imitation brick or stone–asphalt siding: Predecessor to modern maintenance free sidings is asphalt brick siding
- Insulated siding: Custom fit with expanded polystyrene foam that is fused to the back, which fills the gap between the home and the siding.
- Metal siding: Comes in a variety of metals, styles, and colors.
- Masonry siding: Masonry can be painted or tinted to match many color palettes and is tough.
- Composite siding: Composite materials are also used for siding: asphalt shingles, asbestos, fiber cement, aluminium, fiberboard, hardboard, etc