Chicago has the third-largest gross metropolitan product in the United States. O'Hare International Airport is the second-busiest airport in the world. The city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology and has one of the world's largest and most diversified economies.
The median income for a household in the city was $38,625 in 2000
As of 2010 population of 2,695,598 people making it one of the nation's most densely populated cities.(4,923.0/km²)28.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.1% were married couples living together, 18.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.4% were non-families.
Places to visit:
The Field Museum
Museum of Science and Industry
The Magnificent Mile
Chicago Sports Teams
Chicago Lakefront Trail
Chicago Cultural Center
Need windows replaced or repaired ? Looking for screen repairs? Windows & Doors in Great Falls, MR Advocate can help! We offer a wide variety of residential and commercial services all including insulated glass, replacement windows and more. Call our window specialists today to learn more! Looking for residential doors in Great Falls too We can help! Windows & Doors specializes in residential and commercial door services including door closures, shower doors and mirrors, patio doors, storm doors and more. We also offer 24 hour emergency services, so contact us any time in day or night.
- Servicing and repairs of windows
- Installation of new and advanced locking systems in and out.
- Services for repairing sliding doors as well as for repairs and replacement sliding doors wheels and tracks
- Assistance for replacing or repairing chain winders, ropes, springs or window locks
- Fitting of new fly wire locks on doors for ensuring better security
- Door hardware replacement
- Replacement of door hinges and door rollers or wheels
- Services for re-sealing in any kind of doors
- Replacement or repair of door closets
- Assistance for minor glazing work
- Services for drought proofing doors